Friday, January 16, 2009

New House for Will and me

Alot has been going on the past few weeks, Will and myself are living a single life now. Enjoying the freedom of living without watchful eyes. We have rapidly become inside nudist.

He is currently sleeping in my bed cause the sounds of a new house freaks him out. I don't mind waking in the middle of the night to his warm body next to mine. It takes me hours to go to sleep knowing that he is beside me naked. My hand finds it way to his bottom and caresses him while he sleeps.

We awake in the morning to the irritating sound of the alarm clock, as I hit the snooze button, he rolls over and gives me a hug. Wishing I had more time to hold him I know that time is limited.

Off to school he goes and off to work am I. Knowing that only a few hours is all that keeps us apart. I wish I could share with the world how much love he has. He is such a kid but so passtionate and caring.

For all that have followed over the past couple of years, I am happy to say he still loves posing for me.

Updates and a few sneek peeks will be headed this way soon.

Until then stay HOT

11 comments:

sw4 said...

I've been a silent fan for quite some time, and just want to get across two simple words.

Thank You.

Mike said...

Hd i have been a fan of yours for a while enjoying pictures of will and T i would like to get to know you could you email me please

alec said...

nice to see you here you have been missed talk to ya soon

alec said...

please email mail with updates thanks bud

Anonymous said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unknown said...

Thanks HD, glad to hear you and Will are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Visit movie lad to read about, and join a New boylove community forum.

eric said...

i hope that there are more pictures to come.

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice view a a world which is mine

eric said...

does anybody have more of the pictures of will that they would be willing to share? i only have a few, and it seems like there aren't any new ones coming, unless i missed something

Unknown said...

I would do almost anything to see more of the beauty I see in the few pics that I've been so lucky to come across. Absolutely stunning and sweet. W's eyes just kill me. Hotdairy, if you are still out there, I would be STOKED to hear from you.
racerx110@msn.com